The Gaslight Dinner Theatre provides our patrons with a unique dining experience in an intimate theatre setting.
Our meals are professionally catered by local restaurants and our staff is made up of volunteers from the community theatre.
Come out and enjoy a wonderful meal and a fantastic show!
* Do tickets need to be purchased in advance?- Yes. Tickets should be purchased at least 24 HOURS in advance.
* What does my ticket purchase include? - Each ticket includes drinks, meal, dessert, and the show.
* Can you accommodate special seating needs? - Yes! Let us know online in the "NOTE" field or inform the box office if you have any preferred seating needs, (floor seats, close to stage, etc.) and we will do our best to accommodate!
* I have a group coming. Can we all sit together even if we purchase our tickets separately? - Make sure to leave a "NOTE" for online purchases or let the box office know who is in your group, and we will do our best to seat everyone together.
* What should I wear? - Most of our patrons wear business-casual, but it is not required. You can get as dressed up as you'd like!
* When should I arrive? - The doors open at 11:30 am for matinees and 6:00 pm for evening shows. Upon arrival, check in with our host, and you will be seated when the doors open. Meals are served approximately 30 minutes after the doors open. Show times are varied each performance, but usually begin an hour after meals are served.
* Where are you located? - The Gaslight Dinner Theatre is located in the lower level of the Renaissance Center.
Please contact the box office if you have any other questions.
Gaslight Dinner Theatre
Up next for The GDT!